We are using Confluence as our documents with a space template to create numbered sections, but that formatting does not export to Word or PDF. How do I get the section numbers to export?
To further clarify:
I use a space stylesheet (CSS) to create numbered headings. However, while the effects of those styles show on the page in Confluence, when you export, the numbering does not display in the exports. I tried cutting and pasting that stylesheet into the PDF stylesheet but it does not work. Headings are like this:
1. Heading 1
1.1 Heading 2
1.1.1 Heading 3
1.1.1.1 Heading 4
etc.
I know the TOC macro shows the heading numbers, but I need the heading numbers shown in the body of the document, not just in the table of contents. We are using Confluence pages as documents. We need the exports to share with people outside of Confluence to comment on the documents.