Example: If I have to get overall open issue with severity as critical for Project A, Project B and Project C.
Is there any option to do this?
Do you only have a servicedesk license or also a software license?
If you have a software license you can create custom filters over multiple projects.
I don't think you can do cross project queues with just jira SD.
Thank you Laurens. I have only SD trial version license.
Could you please share the article related to custom field creation via software license.
i use both jira software as servicedesk so can't reproduce it for just servicedesk, but here you have some more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/searching-for-issues-780868069.html
how i filter is with jql and then just: resolution = Unresolved and project = projectA or project = projectB
@nirmala,
if I understand your need try the following
JSD is based upon Jira core which provides dashboard capability.
Does this worked for both projects using single JQL Query ?
I am looking for a way to build dashboard to consolidate roadmap of all projects I want. Early Bird could do it but it is no longer in Jira. Anyone knows alternatives?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.