Hi Team
I am reaching out to you on one issue which I am facing in my project
Customer need : to see one particular project in JIRA
I created Group, Permission Scheme.
I attached user with the group
And Group is attached with Permission Scheme
But, there are two problems come up
1. If customer logs in JIRA, system is allowing him to login as this group does not have permission to login
2. then I added this group from "Application access" section. Now, this group is being treated as "JIRA software Group" and he can see everything
3. Another problem, In "Application Access" section, I can not see whole section which Altasian community has suggested
4. Also, If I click on that user and go to EDIT--> View Project roles--> Edit project Roles, nothing is coming out
Please help me on priority basis
Please note that I have admin access
Not sure about Super admin check
How to check the same.