i get so many emails from jira that i sometimes end up missing comments where i have been @mentioned. i'd like to create a view on my dashboard that shows all of the times i have been mentioned so that i don't miss any more questions/comments. please help.
Hi,
You can create a filter like this: (summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser()) and updatedDate >= -7d
and then show that filter with the filter gadget on your dashboard.
Hope this helps.
yes that worked perfectly! thank you!
Trying to use this in the advanced search and I'm not able to get any results. Is that query still relevant?
Should be still relevant, do you get any error?
Thank you for your response!! I do not get an error... I just get no results even though I am definitely mentioned in several comments.
I've tried using just: comment ~ currentUser() and that's not giving me results either.
Is this a server or cloud instance?
Maybe this is a cloud limitation
Thanks!!
Hello,
I'm new to Jira and having trouble getting this to work. Do you add the persons name in place of currentUser in the query above and still include the parentheses?
Thank you
I use this as a Quick Filter on sprint boards.
It shows all issues in the current sprint that have not been completed (we have "Dev Done" as well as "Done" statuses) where the user has been mentioned in a comment.
comment ~ currentUser() AND sprint in openSprints() AND status NOT IN ("Dev Done",Done)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.