Hi!!
I want to be able to create new projects in Jira, without every time have to change the workflow of default, with the workflow that I've created.
How can I set myWorklow like the default workflow??
Regards,
Marco
You may edit your default workflow schema and associate the new workflow for all issue types with the default workflow schema.
You dont need to change workflow everytime you create a project. Create a workflow scheme with your new workflow and everytime you create a project, associate the workflow scheme with that projec. That's it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow+Schemes
Allright, I understand that..
Sorry, I don't have explain good my problem...
I have create the workflow scheme with my workflow, and i would that every time I create a new project, I don't have to associate the project to myWorkflowSchema, but having myWorkflowSchema like the default schema.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.