Hi,
I have been given a task to organize a product delivery (Demo) using JIRA where a product delivery have multiple sub products. (Sub-demo1, sub-demo2,...).
The following is the structure of the conceptualize product demo:
Demo: the ultimate delivery of the product. It contains multiple sub-demos.
Sub-Demo: interim deliverable leading to the Demo.
Demo and Sub-Demo: Contain of stories and tasks.
My initial plan is to use Epic for the Demo which contains stories and tasks. The only problem with this is how to organize the sub-Demos? Can Epic contains an Epic?
Ideally, each Sub-Demo is an Epic which contains Stories and Tasks and Demo is an Epic which contains multiple Epics of Sub-Demos.
Currently, I organize it as follows:
1. Demo is an Epic which contains all the Stories and Tasks.
2. Sub-Demo will be a collection of tickets (Stories/Tasks) that have labels for Sub-demo.
I was wondering if there are other ways that better to handle this kind of situation.
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Kent