Hello everyone,I'm asking a question because I need helpFor my java project, I need to import a bitbucket project. I'm doing it now with:
Process proc=null;Runtime r= Runtime.getRuntime(); proc=r.exec("git clone https://MYACCOUNT:PWD@bitbucket.org/XXXX/XXX.git XXX");
And it works!but i would like to make sure the java client can import without having git already installed.I searched on: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/and even on the net but I do not find how I could implement between bitbucket server and java client.
PLEASE can someone explain me how to communicate between my java program andbitbucketthank you in advance
The Bitbucket server is storing the git repositories you are access, so you would need a git client to be able to clone.
However, if you are just trying to clone direct from java, you could look at this class - http://www.codeaffine.com/2015/11/30/jgit-clone-repository/
I've not tried using this, but it seems to match what you are attempting.
thank you very much
i will look at this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.