Hi,
I created a bitbucket account and add a repo in it. I created one branch by source tree. Newly created branch is not available in the bitbucket source tab.
Please look into it.
Thanks,
Lokesh
Have you committed the changes in source tree and pushed back to Bitbucket?
Lokesh, you have to push your new branch to the remote. Did you do that yet?
Yes I pushed new branch to the remote by sourcetree. But the question was how can i sync all branch in bitbucket ?
Yes I committed and pushed new branch to the remote by sourcetree. But How can i pushed backto Bitbucket ?
What do you mean by sync a branch?
Also, are you saying that the branch is not in remote even after you pushed it? If so, how did you push the branch from sourcetree?
Jabin,
The branch are on remote. And i pushed it by sourcetree but i can not see in my bitbucket account.
git fetch && git checkout <feature branch>
For anyone else coming to this issue, I had to take the following steps to resolve this.
On the branch list on the left margin in SourceTree, find the branch you want to 'sync' and right click. Go to "Push To" and select origin. After doing this, it should appear on your BitBucket account.
For whatever reason, simply pushing the branch from the main screen doesn't always work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.