Hi
I recently upgraded my fully functioning Bitbucket server from 4.13.0 to 5.7.0 (and most recently to 5.8.0). However, I am using a Linux (unbuntu) server and I am not particularly familiar with linux. I upgraded and everything seemed to be running successfully. However I did not restart the server and having restarted today I found that there is now an error.
The web startup gives me:
A fatal error has occurred
The following problem occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
- The database, as currently configured, is not accessible.
The ubuntu console tells me that the server is ignoring unsupported logging configuration file (it appears that "logging.yml" is not supposed to be used but rather "log4j2.properties").
But if I look in the log file, I get told that Tomcat connector is either misconfigured or not listening.
I have a reverse-proxy configured on Apache2 web server. It was using "server.xml" for configuration. I have tried to transfer the settings to the "bitbucket.properties" file. I haven't changed anything in the mod-proxy configuration files for apache ... can anyone help me with this? I am not using SSH ...
Many thanks