Hey,
I try to set up the atlassian crowd server for confluence. I'm running Jira/Confluence in a docker-container and a reverse proxy with nginx in a docker-container aswell.
When I click "test connection" I get the following error:
Connection test failed. Response from the server:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Beim Laden dieser Seite ist der Fehler "403 - Forbidden" aufgetreten. client.forbidden.exception Zur JIRA Startseite
Docker-configuration:
Jira expose port 8080 and is connected to a docker network a
Confluence expose port 8090 and is connected to a docker network a
nginx expose port 80 and 443 and is connected to a docker network a
nginx-config-file:
upstream docker-jira {
server jira:8080;
}
upstream docker-conf {
server conf:8090;
}
server {
listen 80 default_server;
listen [::]:80 default_server;
server_name domain.de;
return 301 https://newdomain.de;
}
server {
# SSL configuration
listen 443 ssl http2 default_server;
listen [::]:443 ssl http2 default_server;
server_name newdomain.de;
include snippets/ssl-domain.de;
include snippets/ssl-params.conf;
location /jira {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://docker-jira/jira;
client_max_body_size 100M;
add_header X-Frame-Options ALLOW;
}
location /confluence {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://docker-conf/confluence;
proxy_redirect http://docker-conf/confluence https://domain.de;
client_max_body_size 100M;
add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
}
}
curl from confluence-container to the jira base url:
* Trying 43.3.98.179...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to domain.de (43.3.98.179) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS header, Certificate Status (22):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=domain.de
* start date: Feb 19 10:00:47 2018 GMT
* expire date: May 20 10:00:47 2018 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "domain.de" matched cert's "domain.de"
* issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
* SSL certificate verify ok.
* Using HTTP2, server supports multi-use
* Connection state changed (HTTP/2 confirmed)
* Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
* Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x55f6ce344da0)
> GET /jira HTTP/1.1
> Host: domain.de
> User-Agent: curl/7.52.1
> Accept: */*
>
* Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS updated)!
< HTTP/2 302
< server: nginx/1.13.8
< date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:14:35 GMT
< location: https://newdomain.de/jira/
< x-frame-options: ALLOW
<
* Curl_http_done: called premature == 0
* Connection #0 to host domain.de left intact
- I copied the jira/confluence home directory from an old server to a new one. In addition I made a sql-dump from the old database and replaced the old domain with the new domain and the old ip with the new ip.
- Then I restored this in the new database on the new server and started jira/confuence.
Jira is working fine. Everything is restored. But I couldn't login into confluence. So I created a local recovery_admin and logged in. The configuration from atlassian crowd server looks fine.
Name: Remote Jira Directory
server url: https://newDomain.de/jira
Application name:Confluence -newDomain.de - cf0d611b-fd1e-345a-8370-cdbeb2ae2651
Application Password: is set aswell(************************)
The setup on the old server was the same but no docker containers.
I also set the setenv.sh properties in confluence and jira:
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=newdomain.de
Hope someone can help me!
Kindly Regards!
-Sam