I just signed up for a free test drive. Once upon a time, I worked with Conflence v. 2.x, so I have a pretty clear idea about what I want to accomplish. I want to set up new users manually so that they have certain personal spaces and page structures ready. I don't want them to land on the dashboard but a personal landing page I create for each new user individually. I will send the id & psw securely to the users only after I have their customized environment ready.
The documentation writes about option to add user manually, but after navigation User Management - > Users, I find a page that looks nothing like the screenshot on documentation: I only see a list of users and above them three rows of full name & Email address entry fields and buttn "Invate users".
What the heck is wrong here? Has the "add users manually" -functionality been removed without updating documents? Or does the free to try -version have some limitations? Or am I missing something?