Hi,
I have a new confluence setup that is not working, I can't contact support on starter edition and I raised a forum post here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/HTTP-Status-500-Cannot-call-sendError-after-the-response-has/qaq-p/732073#M98325 - but, it was marked as spam.
I've tried contacting Atlassian via Twitter without much luck and am out of options.
I don't want to repost and get another spam mark, so, can a mod/admin please look at the above link and remove the spam mark please?
Thanks
Hi @williamc,
My apoligies for this. We look regularly at the spam quarantine for posts that were wrongly classified by the spam filter. But since most of us are just users like you, sometimes, it could take some time. It was a good idea to ask again, thank you for that.
I have released your post now.
Thank you! Hope I get a response there now!
And this one while you're at it, please: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Bitbucket-Pipelines-docker-run-doesn-t-run/qaq-p/774612
@slmt - done
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.