Hello,
is there a way to change the status of a Workflow without having to edit the filter?
Background Info:
There are a few status(es?) that have a different name. For example
- the status In work is named In Progress
- the status Done is named Completed
etc.
I want to change this to the normal name, e.g In work is then In work, Done -> Done etc.
Problem here is that everyone in my company has their own filter set to whatever is the status at the moment. When I change the status, the filters won´t work.
Is there any way to change the status without editing those filter? I know I could just send a mail to everyone, but many can not change it themselves and there are too many to walk around and help all.
Is there some Database in Jira where I can just change the status and it would not affect the filters?
Thanks!