Hi there,
Some details:
- I currently have 11 spaces that are being developed for specific teams.
- I am using a global template to populate the spaces with pages that each team would need.
- Each team will be assigned a designated space and will not have access to other spaces besides their own.
Problem:
I am trying to use the search function, but the problem is I can't seem to search certain details like ID's that are suppose to be in the spaces.
Work-around:
I populated each page with another table with the same details as my global template and just hid it from the users sight, so that my users can search certain details like the ID's.
This work-around isn't going to be a viable one when the volume of spaces, pages, and users increase in the future. So maybe there is something I am missing and somebody can shed some light on that for me.
Any tips are appreciated! Thanks!