HI All
I have been put in charge with reporting on SD Stats, so still learning the ropes on how JQL works. I need to be able to generate a query that shows all cases that have been logged within the last week and have a certain severity and time to response has breached a certain threshold, so far i have written this
project = X AND issuetype = "Service Request" AND status in (OPEN, Reopened, Resolved, Closed, "Inactive (Pending Resolved)", "Internally Escalated", Investigating, "On Hold", "Waiting for Customer") AND "Affected Product" = Y AND created >= 2018-02-12 AND created <= 2018-02-18 AND Severity = Sev-1 AND "Time to first response" > elapsed(15m)
I am pretty sure that there is a easier way to query, just wanted to know if the query looks like it will do what i require, basically getting all Sev 1 that have had time to first response greater then 15mins. I do have other parameters as well like Sev 3 is 4hrs so i would change change some of the parameters around.
Thanks