Hi, We have multiple Projects in JIRA (v 6.3), now we have to add few Contractors to the JIRA and for a specific project and would like to restrict the access to Other Projects. We don't have individual Users group for each Project, jira-users (with JIRA Users global permission) mapped to Users role in all the Other Projects. I know we can create a group for Contractors some thing like "Contractors Users Group" and assign "JIRA Users" permissions (Login to JIRA --> Systems --> Global Permission --> Add permission and Select Group) then the group come under "jira-users".
Here is my main Concern, Since then, for every User I add (not only contractors) to JIRA, User is by default getting added to both the jira-users and "Contractors Users Group" group always. every time, I need to exclude the Other Groups (we have 4 groups like "Contractors Users Group"). How can we come over from this issue? User should get add only to jira-users group.
Any Suggestions please..