Hi
I am trying out Comala Publishing and am trying to understand if you have solutions to the following issues:
1. Publishing history
Is there a publishing history that can keep track of which pages were changed/ atleast what was the version of the page that was published each time 'publish' is pressed on the whole space. I would like to keep a snapshot of the changes with each publish.
2. Publishing comments
I am trying to use Comala Publishing to baseline document versions. So in the draft space, i make all changes and when i press publish, i was hoping for a comment box where i can type e.g. "version 0.1". Upon pressing publish, all pages that are synced will have comment "version 0.1" or "signed off version 1.0" in their version history in the published space. That way i wont have to add version comment "signed off version 1.0" on all pages in the draft space before a publish.
Are there any alternatives to solve the above issues?
Thank You
Seetha