We have 2 separate servers JIRA01 and JIRA02.
On both servers there is the Jira (7.1.10) with Configuration Manager (5.0). Confluence (6.4.0) which has a Scroll Office addon (3.5.1)
On JIRA02 a Confluence Space was created called DOCUMENTS (This will use Scroll Office macros to get data)
On JIRA02 a Project called DOCMANAGE was created.
I displayed the Confluence space DOCMANAGE and from Space tools -> Contents Tools I exported an XML which was a Full Export.
Using Configuration Manager I created a JIRA Snapshot (Project with Issues) for project DOCUMENTS and didn't include attachment files.
Now on JIRA01 for deployment.
I deployed the JIRA Snapshot DOCUMENTS created above.
I copied the Confluence DOCMANAGE space export into /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/restore.
I performed a 'Restore a backup from the Confluence Home Directory' (from Backup & Restore).
I created the Application Links at the Confluence and JIRA ends using Trust OAuth (impersonation) as per the JIRA02 which works.
In the Application Links page for Jira there is a CONNECTED Status to Version Confluence 6.4.0. From here I performed Action 'Go to remote'. I successfully accessed Confluence after logging in.
In the Application Links page for Confluence there is a CONNECTED Status to Version JIRA 7.1.10 From here I performed Action 'Go to remote'. I successfully accessed Jira after logging in.
The Application links look as if they are working.
I access Confluence project DOCMANAGE.
When I click on page which requires data from Jira project I get a Warning Triangle and a message
'Unable to locate JIRA server for this macro. It may be due to Application Link configuration'
The Application links look as though they are working.
Is it something with the Snapshots and Exports ?
Is there something in this exported data which is only relevant to JIRA02 ?
ON JIRA02 (original system) I don't get this problem.
What is wrong ?
Kind Regards,
Zbig