Hi all,
I'd like to know if it is possible to export a HTML formatted nFeed table directly to PDF (using JIRA PDF View Plugin).
The nFeed custom field is retrieved through a SQL query from a local DB and it is set with the following template:
<table>
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Product ID</th>
<th>Quantity</th>
<th>Description</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>{Product ID}</td>
<td>{Quantity}</td>
<td>{Description}</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
However in the "All fields" PDF export of the plugin I get only the first column of values:
<content>
<value>product_1023</value>
<value>product_1041</value>
</content>
On the contrary, if I copy-paste the nFeed custom field from the Jira edit view to a wiki-style-redndered field, e.g. "Description", the PDF export shows correctly the table, as it is shown in the Description field (the copy-paste action is rendered as a table).
So I've tried to copy the nFeed custom field with a jira post-function, but the output is the whole html code above, and not the table.
Any suggestions?