Hi, we have an excel document that we have on a centrally located server that keeps a track of on call information. I have included this file in confluence and, using the excel macro, have been able to produce it and one of its sheets in a confluence page.
At the top is the edit facility which we can use to edit the document. This seems to work as when we edit and refresh we get the update on the confluence page. However we need to be able to make an update on the confluence page and for it to be updated in the centrally located file. Likewise we need to update the centrally located file and for the updates to be seen on the sheet on our confluence page. I'm sure I had this working this time last year but now it doesnt.
It looks to me like it just creates a copy of the excel file and any edits from then on are purely against the copy. The centrally located file on the server remains unchanged. Please can anyone help. I've contacted Atlassian but they have suggested I put it out there into the community to see if anyone has had the same problem.