This is about the functionality described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf64/recently-viewed-pages-and-blog-posts-936511259.html
I'd like to be able to emdeb this in a page - for example the Dashboard - to make it instantly accessible and more useful for my users. Is there a way to do this?
Many thanks!
Hi Graham,
This functionality is in fact already present on the Confluence dashboard, in the left-hand sidebar along with a few other ones too. I find it really useful!
Regards,Dan
Hi Dan, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately the sidebar and the dashboard are not the same thing. Granted, they appear together as the 'landing' page of the default theme, but when applying a different theme your left sidebar might become my top bar, or no bar at all!
What I'm looking for involves being able to break that functionality out of any menu bar and have it independently placed anywhere I choose (using panels, layouts, or CSS) inside the dashboard proper.
Cheers,
G
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.