Hello,
A bit of context : in Xray, we have Tests which are grouped in Test Sets. When we have to test a version, we create a Test Execution for each Test Set. Then we create a Test Plan and add the Text Executions to the Test Plan.
What I am doing for now : I create the Test Plan manually. Then, using the import feature, I create the Test Executions and link them to the Test Plan. This is working well, except for the fact that I get a message in the Test Executions saying "Tests associated with the Test Execution but not with the Test Plan. There are X Tests in the Test Execution which are not in the Test Plan XXXXX-1234". I have to click on a "Add test" button (in each of the Test Execution).
What I would like to be able to do :
- I would like to be able to create the Test Plan AND the Test Executions AND associate them in one import. Is that possible ?
- I would like to have Tests added automatically to the Test Plan so that I don't have to click on the "Add test" button
Thank you for your help,
Jonathan