Hi,
I am trying to create a page with a few users names and profile pictures in it.
I want to be able to create that page automatically.
This is why I need a way to get the porfile pictures using SOAP api
Thanks!
Aviram
It looks like it is not possible to do get a user's profile picture via SOAP. You can vote on this feature request if it's something you'd like to see implemented: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-13709
Alternatively, you could write a custom plugin that exposes this information through a custom SOAP endpoint.
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your reply, any idea which end point contains that kind of data?
I looked up the api's documentation and could not find an endpoint that will contain (along with other attributes of course) a link to the profile image.
Cheers,
As I said, there is unfortunately nowhere in the SOAP API where you can retrieve this information. If you want to develop a custom plugin to provide this information, I think there is a method on the UserAccessor bean that will return the user's profile picture info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.