Hi, I made a change to some field configurations this morning and had to perform a re-index. After I was finished I noticed that I was only seeing 1 issue in my queue as opposed to the 9 I know are assigned to me. Looking into my filter it turned out the problem was related to specifying a resolution condition. Although I can see in the database that all of the issues that are currently open and assigned to me have a Resolution of null, in JIRA only one of those nine issues is being picked up by the filter ("resolution is EMPTY"). This wasn't happening prior to the re-index. I've updated my filters to try to focus on other values (status, for example) to still try to retrieve the same results. But I'd really like to know what's going on here, if anyone has a clue. It's kind of frustrating to see my MySQL query with a WHERE clause of "resolution is null" correctly return what I expect, when the JQL equivalent does not.
I'm guessing there's a join or something I'm missing that looks at something other than the jiraissue table in my JIRA database. If anyone knows anything about this and can provide some advice, I'd really appreciate it.