Hello,
I'd like to get all the sprints (and then the issues in the sprint) for a project through a groovy script. Any idea on how to do this? Can I do a JQL?
try this JQL
Sprint in (closedSprints(),openSprints()) AND project = "XYZ"
I have a similar problem. But I can not use the "Sprint" field in my search query? I get the following error: "The operator 'in' is not supported by the 'Sprint' field."
Hi I just executed this query and was able to get results
sprint in (closedSprints())
Great suggestion but this returns all issues in those sprints. I am trying to return all SPRINTs and not issues
Hi All,
but don't know where to enter the query to search for the sprints
In structure, group them by Sprint
Do you have a sample? Not sure what you mean?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.