This groovy script(Script Runner 2.1.3) running in a workflow transition as a post-functions worked in Jira 4.3.6 to (1) cloned an issue from one project to another and then (2) sends out email to particular managers depending on the severity of the issue. Now that we have upgraded to 5.2.2, the cloning works but I see no emails. In the catalina.out, I see the following traceback:
2013-05-16 20:45:25,142 http-bio-8080-exec-14 ERROR ebreweb 1245x2552x1 1x4bvu2 142.133.244.58,127.0.0.1 /secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [onresolve.jira.groovy.GroovyFunctionPlugin] Error executing post-function
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: fullName for class: com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.OfBizUser
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:50)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePojoPropertySite.getProperty(GetEffectivePojoPropertySite.java:63)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:227)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGetPropertySafe(AbstractCallSite.java:333)
at groovy.tmp.templates.GStringTemplateScript4$_getTemplate_closure1.doCall(GStringTemplateScript4.groovy:19)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
...
I'm using the standard script runner template to create the email. The condition is
cfValues['Customer Severity']?.value == 'P1 - Network is down and business is impacted'
and the email template is
** URGENT **: P1 Customer Severity raised
Summary: ${issue.summary}
Account Name: <% out << cfValues['Account Name']?.value %>
Contact: <% out << cfValues['Contact Name']?.value %>
Severity: <% out << cfValues['Customer Severity']?.value %>
Issue Number: $issue.key
Description: ${issue.description}
Raised by: <% out << issue.reporter?.fullName %>
http://jira-wifi.lmera.ericsson.se/browse/$issue.key
=========
Is there any conversion of the scripting templates that I missed?