I am trying to report to the managers how many knowledge base articles we have. One of our goals for 2018 is to increase our KB repository, so I just wanted to measure how many we have right now, so we can compare it.
Hi Andrea,
You can use a DB query in order to find how many pages you have in Confluence:
select count(*) from content where contenttype = 'PAGE' and content_status = 'current'
You can also use plugins: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.addonengine.analytics/server/overview
Hi Guilherme,
Can you please walk me through the process? I tried it and it didn't work for me.
thank you,
Andrea Aznar
what kind of issues you had with the query? Were you able to access the database? depending the database(mysql,oracle..), the query needs to be uppercased
So I went to the Confluence page, and then where do I perform the search?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.