Hi,
I've installed a wildcard certificate, and import to cacert store, but my web direction not show a lock, but the address https://stash.overtus.com/ is correct.
In my jira instance address and lock are ok.
Thanks in advance.
Hi
My mistake.
Add additional connector to ssl at bitbucket.propierties instead of conector simple:
server.secure=true server.scheme=https server.proxy-port=443 server.proxy-name=mycompany.com<br>
Thanks for all
Hi Nicolas,
I don't know which browser you are using, but I just tried with Chrome, and there's definitely a lock displayed.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Oh Thanks! In Safari don't show!
I've tried in Chrome, and I must to explain better. When I logged, lock don't show.
Show the message "Info or Not secure", https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95617?visit_id=1-636543853872287763-3712397161&p=ui_security_indicator&rd=1.
But in the information of certificate show 'Valid'.
I'm seeing a lock in Safari as well, so the problem doesn't seem to be with your site it seems. In Chrome it says "Secure" for me.
When I do the logging event, https stay but lock disappear.
I think that not showing error on Troubleshooting and support tools page:
I will check again Nginx, and system log, just in case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.