I'm trying to use Bitbucket Pipelines and I get this error:
<span># cd .; git ls-remote <a href="https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs</a></span><span>fatal: could not read Username for '<a href="https://bitbucket.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org</a>': No such device or address</span><span># cd .; hg identify <a href="https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs</a></span><span>abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found</span><span>package <a href="http://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs/genproto" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs/genproto:</a> <a href="https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/repositories/placenext/places-api-libs" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/repositories/placenext/places-api-libs:</a> 403 Forbidden</span><span># cd .; git ls-remote <a href="https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs</a></span><span>fatal: could not read Username for '<a href="https://bitbucket.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org</a>': No such device or address</span><span># cd .; hg identify <a href="https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/placenext/places-api-libs</a></span><span>abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found</span><span>+ go get -v</span>
How do I specify username? My bitbucket-pipelines.yml looks like:
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- PACKAGE_PATH="${GOPATH}/src/bitbucket.org/${BITBUCKET_REPO_OWNER}/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}"
- mkdir -pv "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- tar -cO --exclude-vcs --exclude=bitbucket-pipelines.yml . | tar -xv -C "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- cd "${PACKAGE_PATH}"
- go get -v
- go build -v
- go test -v