I have fixes the Grants and still getting this error.. using Oracle db..
Privs:
Trigger
sequence
which OS is this?
You db.user does not have the rights to perform the action you are attempting. Contact your DB admin or sigin as sysdba and grant more permissions.
Check file permissions as well (if you are the linux admin).
Make sure the db user is a member of dba group.
Hi Tanseer,
You can check this article for resolution steps Confluence ORA-01031.
Cheers
Virtual Box RHELinux...
I have checked all the file permissions , give all the grants as required in the doc, plus double check as sys dba...
I don't know... why i am getting this error , do i need jdbc driver or not? But let me tell you while installing db tested and connected fine.. i don't know what's the issue. Plz help..
This is all i already checked. I need more details on the error.
There are only 3 possible reasons for this error you need to check again.
We could point out the exact issue if you provide more detail about your case.
Ok Finally got it...it work like a charm, after making some database changes.. i recycled start the service and stop.. then refresh the cashe , then restart the service..thanks iqbal for helping me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.