Hi,
I upgrade confluence from version 5.6.3 to 6.3.4. in dev and right now when I browse to a restricted page where the editing is restricted to certain users, I am not able to see Edit button. I am confluence admin and system admin. In our production version which is still on 5.6.3 I am able to administer Confluence with no issue. Spaces with no restriction what so ever (either view or edit) I can see the Edit button. In the Restriction page, it shows the space admin and my name for editing being restricted to us only. However in the Permission under the space tools, it doesnt show my name which is normal (same in production).
I found a space where there was no edit restriction defined on parent page but some of the child pages had edit restricted to certain users and again I do not see the EDIT button for any of the pages including the parent page.
Any idea what is causing it and how can I rectify it?
Thanks