I am new to atlassian products, we are rolling out Confluence for an internal knowledgebase and will be giving our clients access. I have an external service desk, Autotask, that we plan to store service IDs for our customers. These service IDs get pulled down by an app I wrote and stored in a database on a local server, along with KPIs from our services for reporting purposes. I want to attach these service IDs to our client user accounts in Confluence for the purpose of showing them only the relevant information/services to their network (we are an MSP). Is there any way to store global variables on a per user basis, synced externally? I am using the SQL macro from bob swift to pull data tables down from an external DB for reporting on service information, but the way I understand it that is only good for presenting data in a page and not storing user information sitewide. What is the "atlassian way" to accomplish this, or am i trying to put a square peg in a round hole?