The documentation both says to use bitbucket.io and bitbucket.org as the suffix for a repository name in order to use it similar to github pages. I initially committed some files to a repository with the wrong 'username' portion of the repository name for doing the static page deploying but now I'm confused as to what action to take. I tried to rename to shaun_slalom.bitbucket.io but that didn't seem to work so googling I stumbled on this page https://pages.bitbucket.io/ that seems to indicate it should have been shaun_slalom.bitbucket.org (I tried also renaming the repository to use the .org top level domain).
I'm not seeing the static files I pushed showing up anywhere though still, wondering if there is some delay or if I should see the initial files immediately?
Also wondering if renaming the existing repo should be sufficient for the files to be picked up/served or if I need to delete the repository and remake it with the correct name?
Thanks in advance.