Is there a way to add additional notifications on certain issues (Example being Marketing when their website goes down) without having to make them an agent?
Hey@Technology Department - ESI
If your marketing team is in a group within your Jira instance you can modify the notification scheme to a specific group or a specific user on each 'Event' you're wanting them to see.
Brittany, I am trying to notify the marketing people if one of their websites goes down. I've created a custom issue for this to be selected. The goal was for them to be notified only if the custom issue was used when a ticket was put in.
I'm not seeing how to associate the notification to the custom issue only.
@Technology Department - ESI what types of add-ons do you currently have? And are you using Cloud or Server version of Jira Service Desk?
Server version
I am using the pulse monitoring add-on which can create an issue when servers etc go offline, have issues. I have our websites creating a custom issue that I am trying to figure out how to notify my marketing people.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.