I've acquired an SSL cert for our confluence instance (Windows server 2012) and I'm having some difficulty with installing it. I've gone through the documentation on here but we still run into an issue where the site is not secure. Any ideas? Here is what the cert looks like.
Kevin,
What exactly is happening? Are all requests not being automatically routed to HTTPS?
Can you show us any messages you're seeing about the cert not being secure?
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon,
I went through the process of importing the cert & then I imported the root & intermediate certs as I saw in some of the documentation. After doing so I made the changes to the base url and the xml as documented and restarted the instance. When trying to navigate to the https link we get the below message.
However navigating to the http link does work but displays the messaging below
Could you run through this troubleshooting using SSLPoke and let us know what comes back?
Can you also let me know if you get that error in more than just Chrome?
Lastly, if you click on that *Not Secure* error in your address bar, can you show me the information that is provided?
Kind Regards,
Forgive me here but I'm not familiar with how to utilize SSLPoke and after looking at the documentation I was not able to get it to run successfully. I downloaded the file to the server and then ran the command as it stated on the steps but no luck.
This occurs in any browser & I will get you a screenshot of what shows up on the address bar.
Thank you!
-Kevin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.