I am running into some issues on initial setup of Confluence when I try to connect to Jira in order to Manage my users. Documentation doesn't really help on troubleshooting this part. Can anyone help?
Chee,
Can you let us know what issues you're running into? Are there any error messages?
Feel free to include screenshots of the problem so we can help.
Regards,
Shannon
I get this error. When I click on the documentation link for help, it talks about going to Jira User managment and going into Confluence to configure a few items. However, at this point I'm not even there yet. My Confluence hasn't been set up yet. Thanks.
Hi Shannon,
Jira and Confluence are on different servers. And there isn't a proxy or firewall between the two. From the Confluence server, I can access the Jira application by using the URL from the screenshot. Attached is a screenshot of our Jira URL:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.