Hello Everyone !
I want to know how I can customize the login environment in the client portal in the jira service desk 3.10 version
Hi Milena,
Configuring the customer portal has information on the different aspects that can be customized within your Jira Service Desk version. Not every element on the page can be customized with these settings, but you can customize a number of options within the page.
Please let us know if this helps.
Regards,
Andy
Hi Amdrew,
Thank for you answer
It allows me to configure several things within the portal, but not the login aspect.
Is there a plugin that allows me to do what I need?
Milena G
I did some more research on this issue and I came across an existing feature request specifically for customizing the login page in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-330
From reviewing the comments there, it looks like there are a few different plugins that might help with this.
This comment: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-330?focusedCommentId=1710290&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-1710290
and
This comment: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-330?focusedCommentId=1716003&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-1716003
Appear to offer alternative solutions to customizing the text that can appear on the login screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.