Hi,
In a Project we would like not to show the Affects Version/s field in order not to bother the users.
We know that this is a system field but have you an alternative solution ?
Thanks for your answer
Antoine
You should be able to mark the "Affects Version/s" field as hidden in the field configuration for that project(s). This applies to all fields, including system fields.
In the configuration of the bug screen there is not this field displayed. In a read-only mode you see it but when you are in the writting screen the field is not displayed. So that's why I think it is a bug.
What do you think about my issue ?
You don't want to change the screen itself. You need to change the field configuration to hide Affects Versions.
For all system default fields, the field will appear on the View screen of an issue even if you don't include the field on the View screen's configuration. You can only hide these by changing the field configuration that the issue type uses in that project.
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your answer ! That is what I did but the Jira field system is still displayed even when I change the affect versions field.
I will check with my project admin to check if the good steps have been done.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.