If I drag a sub-task card in a different column, it often happens that Jira updates its state correctly (i.e. in the issue panel the issue status is right), but the kanban board still shows the sub-task in the previous column. From the kanban board I cannot drag it in the state where it actually is (as it should be), neither in the state where it is shown (but this transition can be performed with the button in the issue panel).
Moreover, if I perform the backward transition to the initial state from the issue panel, in the kanban board the relative card swaps to the previous state column.
Example:
- Drag sub-task from Open to In Progress: still lays in the Open column, but actual status is In Progress.
- Click Suspend Progress in the issue view and back to board: sub-task card lays in the In Progress column, but actual status is Open.
- Continue with this behavior...
- I don't know when the sync is triggered, but after a while I can see the card in the proper column.