Currently I have 2 servers on my local, I want to add into a clusters.
Are these dedicated servers or VM's? You could clone the primary node and mount the shared home directory as ${BITBUCKET_HOME}/shared. Synchronize clocks and configure the load balancer.
${BITBUCKET_HOME}/shared
clustering can only be possible with bitbucket data center versions/licenses. Pls refer to this guide on data center setup.
Thank you Shankar,
Yes, have bitbucket data center version on both servers.
Hello Danyal,
We have 2 VM's in which we have setup of bit bucket data center, and we have done with mounting of shared folder.
I am not getting how to do configure load balancer, is it necessary? if Yes, can you please help me to understand that how to do setup of this, stuck since long on this.
Do you have chat support as well, as every time discussing on email is time consuming.
Thanks for your help.
which load balancer do you have? Which load balancing scheme is already implemented. see https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/load-balancer-configuration-options-935383760.html
and the load balancer documentation for final configuration.
Thank you Danyal,
Can you please explain on this as well.
When I tried to specify the same Postgres database to the second node, it complained that the database is not empty (of course, it's not empty, it was initialized by the first node).
So I'm absolutely confused.My bitbucket.properties files is:#>*******************************************************#> Migrated to database at jdbc:postgresql://X.X.X.X:5432/bit-bucket-1#> Updated by Rohit on 2018-02-14 T15:55:44.867+05:30#>*******************************************************jdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driverjdbc.url=jdbc:postgresql://DB_server:5432/bit-bucket-1jdbc.user=psDbajdbc.password=dba# Use multicast to discover cluster nodes (recommended).hazelcast.network.multicast=false# If your network does not support multicast, you may uncomment the following lines and substitute# the IP addresses of some or all of your cluster nodes. (Not all of the cluster nodes have to be# listed here but at least one of them has to be active when a new node joins.)hazelcast.network.tcpip=truehazelcast.network.tcpip.members=X.X.172.183.X:5701, X.X.172.184:5701# The following should uniquely identify your cluster on the LAN.hazelcast.group.name=your-bitbucket-clusterhazelcast.group.password=your-bitbucket-cluster
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.