I am trying to use the checklist add-on and I cannot get the tab view on the sidebar shown below (on the right of the screenshot) to show up:
Hi Clement,
Did you check the Add-on itself to make sure that all the modules are enabled?
Also are you Server or Cloud user?
Hey @Tinker Fadoua I have enabled everything on the addon. I am a cloud user. But I'm having trouble to getting that panel open with or without the addon. It was there in the old version of Jira, but is no longer appearing for me.
Sorry, I seemed to have missed your post because it was not tagged with the add-on.
Were you able to resolve the issue?
Regards,
@Clement OhI really apologize not sure how i missed your message. Because of Yves's message I received a notification today.
Thanks @Yves Riel _Okapya_!
Since you are a Cloud user, Atlassian keeps making changes to the App, I can definitely see the difference between some "old" versions and the new ones.
If you still want the old way click here and open a ticket with Atlassian as I know for sure there isn't much you can do from your end as a cloud user.
Hey @Tinker Fadoua and @Yves Riel _Okapya_, no worries. I found out that the info panel was not showing because I had the 'new issue view' beta toggle switched on. Apparently that doesn't support third-party tabs right now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.