Client users added by the administrator cannot view issues the Service Desk Agents create.
How can I solve this?
HI @Jose Manuel Muguiro when you say client users you mean 'Customers' correct?
If your 'Agent' creates a ticket they will need to make sure your 'Customer' is the Reporter so they can get updates. Or add them as a participant to the ticket.
Or you need to check your notification settings to see if you have your 'Customers' added to the notification item you are wanting to show them.
Hi @Brittany Wispell
Yes, I'm talking about customers.
I've tried your suggestions but with no success.
I have a list of more the 200 issues in the project, but the customers registered cannot view them from de Service Desk Portal.
When they login into the portal the list of issues appear empty. Even if they write a particular issue ID in the search box, the portal doesn't show the issue.
I don't know what else to do
@Jose Manuel Muguiro Are you currently using Atlassian Cloud or Server?
If you could go to your Users & Roles and Permissions and send a screenshot it would be helpful.
Thank you @Brittany Wispell
I am using Service Desk Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.