I have an internal customer that would like to require a comment if the due date for an issue is changed during a transition. I have been trying to use cPrimes Power Scripts to figure it out, but I feel like I'm chasing my tail.
I tried using lastIssueChanges but that seems to only report changes that have already been applied (after the transition is complete). My next thought was that I could use fieldHistory to check what the due date used to be (it will always be set by the time it gets to this point) and compare that with what it is during the transition. I can't get fieldHistory to report the history for the due date field though, so I'm kinda dead in the water. I've tried using due, dueDate, Due Date, nothing seems to work with fieldHistory(key,history_field_name_or_id)
Any one have any ideas for where I should go from here?