Hi There,
I have been using the hyperlink function all day on several documents and it worked but suddenly it's stopped working.
Any ideas why and how can I fix this?
Thank you in advance,
Beatrice
Hi Beatrice,
Can you clarify with us what is happening when you say the hyperlink function isn't working?
Please explain the behavior you are experiencing so we can better understand your issue. Feel free to include screenshots, if it will help.
Lastly, let us know your Confluence version so we can compare.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Basically, I opened a document, I wrote the words "SECURE NOTE" and then highlighted them and hyperlinked them by clicking on the hyperlink symbol.
Once I linked the words to a new web address, I closed the hyperlink window and noticed the words were not linked.
Also, I have just tried again this morning and couldn't even edit the page because of the screenshot below.
The Confluence version we use is Cloud.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Hello Beatrice,
When you get that 2nd error, can you show me what you see in the Developer Console on your browser?
The link issue and the error you get when editing a page may be two separate issues.
Could you let me know if I may also test this on your instance using our system administrator user? Let me know if there's a particular page or space that I can test on.
Please find attached a screenshot of the Developer Console.
To test the error, for example, you could go to the page called VMCientBDC.
Try to hyperlink the words "SECURE NOTE" to a web link and then publish the page.
You will notice that the hyperlink function didn't work.
Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.