Hello,
When I use issue navigator, I am getting the attached problem after a few seconds I receive the search results. My JIRA screen freezes and I have to open a new JIRA session to continue. Any idea what is causing that?
Ohh, someone spotted that the other day. I didn't know about it at the time, but basically, there's a bug in the ScriptRunner add-on.
Jamie's team have it up for fixing very soon. In the mean time, I understand that you can just turn off the "profile query" module in the script-runner add-on to prevent it.
Hi Elif,
Did you check the context path of JIRA
Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/issue-navigator-in-jira-does-not-load-properly-626327729.html
If this is not the case, can you check logs for latest activity which helps investigating the cause
Regards
Chander
Hello, thanks for the reply but this is not the same issue I am having.
Nick,
Is there a way to turn off the queries or you mean not to use any filters? As you can guess I am going to ask how to turn off the Query Profile which is attached below. Thanks so much as usual.
Yes, sorry, that's what I mean by "turn off the module" - my understanding is that the query profile is a module in the script runner add-on which injects the tree-view type icon. And gets it wrong in the current version. So if you disable the module, the icon and the popup box should go (and hence the problem too), but the rest of script runner should carry on working.
So basically instead of using the advanced search option , we need to use basic search option since that icon pops up with the advanced search. Is that correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.