I'm looking for a way to find all the issues I'm watching in a certain project so I can unwatch them. I used "issue in watchedIssues()" JQL as provided in one of the answers here, and got a result of 1999 issues. (Note that I also tried "watcher = currentUser()" as suggested in another answer on the same post, and got the same results.)
I opened one of the issues returned and manually removed myself from the watchers list (i.e. when I look at the issue, it now shows Start Watching This Issue.) But when I go back and refresh the filter results, that issue is still there. I'm trying to use this filter to use the bulk actions to stop watching.
I tried running the unwatch action on the visible issues, but again, even though the action indicated that it completed successfully, I'm still seeing all 1999 issues in the filter. We're on 7.1.10; is this a bug or am I missing something?