Hi everyone,
I implemented a web panel plugin into Jira's issue page which loads some content from a remote source. The content will then be visualized via a vm-template. This is currently done if the issue page is loaded.
Now I have two questions:
I'm quite new in using web technics, so I hope my questions comprehensible.
1. Is it possible to load the view of the web panel idependently from the other page content? This is needed because the response of the remote side where the data for the web panel is comming from is a little bit slow and this currently blocks the whole page. For example showing the whole page and using a loading gif during getting the remote data inside the web panel?
I would like to use the "getContextMap" method and the vm-template for this too.
2. If the content is loaded idependently within the web panal area. Can this be done periodicly to refresh these data?
Kind regards,
Dennis