Hi,
I'm trying to set branch permissions up, using branch pattern, however it doesn't appear to be working as expected.
I want to create a permission so that branches with the following naming convention cannot be deleted or directly written too (only via pull request).
- develop_1.1
- develop_2.1
- develop_3.2
I thought the branch pattern to match this would be: 'develop_?.?' which should match 'develop_' then a single character, followed by a dot and another single character.
I have tried this and it is not working. In BitBucket if you set up conflicting rules then it should give the user a warning (i've tested this against other branch patterns and it does). As a test I set up a rule for 'develop_?.?' and one for 'develop_3.0' however I don't see any warnings about conflicting rules, which leads me to believe my branch pattern is wrong, however I can't see the problem.
