So I was looking today at JIRA Administrator certification, and I took the sample exam. However I was really surprised when I got the question about permissions needed to move issue:

Somehow the test suggests that you need "Browse" permission in the target project to successfully move issue to this project. In my opinion this is wrong. "Create issue" permission is all you node to MOVE the issue. "Browse" only allows you to view the issue after moving, but that is not what the question was about.

I verified my claims:
* created one new user - "Sisyphus"
* created two blank projects: "Downhill" (DO) and "Uphill" (UP)
* created one permission scheme
** grant all permissions to "admin" project role + grant create issue permission to any logged in user
* attached the permission scheme to both Downhill and Uphill projects
* added Sisyphus user to "admin" role in Downhill project
* made sure that Sisyphus has no roles nor groups that would grant him any permissions in the "Uphill" project - he should have only "create issues"
permission because he is logged in
* logged in as the Sisyphus
* created DO-1 issue
* moved the issue to UPHILL
* Bam! DO-1 disappeared, and I got redirected to the UP-1 issue. I cannot view it as Sisyphus, but it definitely moved!
Honestly I got a bit discouraged about taking the certification exam if one of the example questions have incorrect answer promoted by Atlassian. I'm simply afraid that there will be more such questions in the real exam.
@[deleted]: What will happen if I will stumble upon such questions during real exam? Can I review questions and answers after the test? Will my score get adjusted if I will prove afterwards that particular promoted answer was wrong?