Hi,
I'm trying to create a slimmed down UI for a few spaces we want to expose to external users. Everything was working ok until the upgrade to 6.7.
Basically, I want all users to have everything, except these external ones. I'm adding this in to the main layout of a single space before the </head> tag.
#if ($userAccessor.hasMembership('confluence-users', $helper.action.remoteUser.name))
#else
<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function(){
AJS.$('#space-menu-link').hide(); // Nav-bar Spaces menu
AJS.$('#people-directory-link').hide(); // Nav-bar People directory
AJS.$('#help-menu-link').hide(); // Nav-bar Help menu
AJS.$('#notifications-anchor').hide(); // Nav-bar notifications tray
AJS.$('#user-menu-link').hide(); // Nav-bar User profile menu
AJS.$('#page-favourite').hide(); // Page header Favourite button
AJS.$('#watch-content-button').hide(); // Page header Watch page button
AJS.$('#shareContentLink').hide(); // Page header Share content button
AJS.$('#action-menu-link').hide(); // Page header Action menu
AJS.$('.page-metadata-modification-info').hide(); // Page Metadata information
AJS.$('#comments-section').hide();
});
</script>
#endFor some reason, the inclusion of the #help-menu-link breaks the entire script, and the rest are ignored. If I remove it it works.
Additionally, the following lines have no effect at all, which is confusing, as using CSS and the selector names does work.
#likes-section
#labels-section
Anyone got any ideas why, or suggestions?
I'd also like to hide the fav star in the side bar but I wasn't sure how.
Thanks
Graeme